Family And Medical Leave Attorneys | Los Angeles And Nationwide
Protecting Workers Against Abuses Of Leave Law
With decades of experience representing workers nationwide and here in California, our attorneys are equipped to handle employment disputes involving the full spectrum of state and federal leave laws, including:
- The federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The California Family Rights Act (CFRA)
- Pregnancy Disability Leave (PDL)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Disability leave under California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
- Other legally mandated leave for domestic violence survivors, organ or bone marrow donors, or those rehabilitating from drug and alcohol addiction
Protect Your Rights. Speak With An Attorney Today.
Serving Employees All Over California
When you need help protecting your rights and your employment prospects, our lawyers are ready. We invite you to call our Los Angeles office for a free case evaluation to determine if we can help you. Please fill out our online contact form or call (310) 281-0100 to speak with a member of our firm at your earliest convenience.
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
FIGHTING FOR EMPLOYEES
ALL OVER CALIFORNIA
Learn how our respected employment law attorneys can help you fight for justice after being treated improperly by an employer. Call our Los Angeles office at (310) 281-0100 and we will evaluate your case over the phone. You may also fill out our contact form and expect a prompt response from a member of our firm. We serve clients throughout the state of California.