At Levine & Blit LLP, employment law for employees is what we do. Our lawyers have decades of collective experience standing up for the rights of employees throughout California.
Our employment law practice encompasses virtually all legal matters that affect workers:
- Workplace discrimination on the basis of race, age, gender, disability, military status or membership in another protected class
- Family and medical leave issues involving state and federal law
- Harassment and retaliation, including sexual harassment and hostile work environments
- Severance and separation agreements, as well as other executive compensation issues
- Violations of wage and hour law, including unpaid wages, tips and rest break issues
- Wrongful termination claims for those who have been unlawfully fired
The Opposition Has Experienced Lawyers. You Should, Too.
If an employer has violated your rights, it is very possible they’ve been in this situation before. They likely have a skilled employment law attorney on speed dial, and the funds to pay a high hourly rate. This is intimidating for many employees, but don’t let your employer’s resources intimidate you into accepting anything less than the justice you deserve.
When you hire Levine & Blit LLP, the opposition sits up and takes notice. We have represented employees in cases against public figures, celebrities and huge corporations. We have the experience and the hunger to take on big opponents – and win. Whether you are an entry-level employee or a senior executive, your rights matter to us. We’re ready to fight for you.
Take Control Of Your Case. Get A Free Evaluation Over The Phone.
FIGHTING FOR EMPLOYEES
ALL OVER CALIFORNIA
Learn how our respected employment law attorneys can help you fight for justice after being treated improperly by an employer. Call our Los Angeles office at (310) 281-0100 and we will evaluate your case over the phone. You may also fill out our contact form and expect a prompt response from a member of our firm. We serve clients throughout the state of California.