Attorneys Fighting Wage And Hour Violations In Los Angeles And Statewide
Living in California is not cheap, and you likely rely on every dollar of your wages. Too often, however, employers cut corners, violating state and federal wage and hour laws. When an employer denies workers their full pay under the law, it is not only unethical — it’s illegal.
At Levine & Blit LLP, our employment law attorneys help workers all over California secure the compensation they deserve. We help employees in many industries, from part-time workers to established professionals and executives, with a full range of wage and hour issues:
- Minimum wage violations
- Unpaid overtime
- Failure to provide mandated meal and rest breaks
- Employee misclassification as an independent contractor
- Unreimbursed mileage and other business expenses
- Unequal pay
- Unpaid vacation time or other benefits
- Withheld tips
You Worked Hard For Your Wages. We'll Help You Fight For Them.
If your employer has violated wage and hour laws to deny you full and fair wages, you may be able to bring a legal claim to recoup your lost income and hold them accountable. You may have a case if:
- You have been denied overtime pay
- You are a tipped worker who has been denied minimum wage, or had your tips seized by your employer
- You have been denied required meal and rest breaks
- You have been laid off and your employer has not provided your final paycheck or remaining benefits
- You have not been paid appropriate wages for all hours of work you performed
Don't Get Taken Advantage Of. Talk To A Lawyer Today.
Going up against a business can be daunting – and your employer knows it. Often, businesses will use their resources and experienced counsel to intimidate workers into accepting less than they deserve. But you don’t have to fight for your rights alone.
At Levine & Blit LLP, we offer a free case evaluation over the phone to determine whether you may have a wage and hour claim against your employer. If our law firm is a good fit for your case, we will walk you through the process, answer all of your questions and maintain consistent contact so you know the status of your claim. To get started, please contact us online or call our Los Angeles office at (310) 281-0100.
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
FIGHTING FOR EMPLOYEES
ALL OVER CALIFORNIA
Learn how our respected employment law attorneys can help you fight for justice after being treated improperly by an employer. Call our Los Angeles office at (310) 281-0100 and we will evaluate your case over the phone. You may also fill out our contact form and expect a prompt response from a member of our firm. We serve clients throughout the state of California.