Adam G.L. Kominsky Esq.
Location: New York, New York
Adam Kominsky is a partner with BSWB and is in firm’s insurance coverage group. Mr. Kominsky has over nineteen years of experience in complex civil litigation in Federal and State Courts and arbitration proceedings throughout the country. Mr. Kominsky has litigated a variety of matters related to insurance coverage, reinsurance, construction, class actions, transportation, aviation, admiralty, real estate and commercial disputes.
Mr. Kominsky has also handled claims and coverage disputes involving numerous lines of insurance including professional liability, directors and officers, reinsurance, general liability, environmental, construction and marine. He provides counsel to insurers on regulatory matters, policy drafting, litigation management and claims handling throughout the United States. He also serves as counsel for foreign insurers and reinsurers doing business in the United States.
Adam has authored several papers on insurance coverage issues and is a webinar lecturer and has given a presentation before the ABA Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Discrimination
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Construction Site Accidents involving negligence and Labor Law violations
- Property Damage and Subrogation
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Professional Liability
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- J.D. – 1990
- University of Maryland
- B.A. – 1985
- “Katrina Insurance and Reinsurance Coverage Issues”, Co-Author, CPCU Reinsurance Symposium, Philadelphia, March 17, 2006
FIGHTING FOR EMPLOYEES
ALL OVER CALIFORNIA
Learn how our respected employment law attorneys can help you fight for justice after being treated improperly by an employer. Call our Los Angeles office at (310) 281-0100 and we will evaluate your case over the phone. You may also fill out our contact form and expect a prompt response from a member of our firm. We serve clients throughout the state of California.